Monday, September 14, 2009

My first day...

My name is Sean, I am 8 years old and I am new to blogging.
I live in the suburbs of Chicago but I was born in the farm country
of Illinois where we took care of a herd of 5oo Elk! Can you believe
that?? I have a little brother Robert who is 3 1/2 and my little
sister Grace who is 1 1/2 ~she's cute!
I am a 3rd grader and I homeschool, I really like it!

Today I read a cool book about an Indian boy named Claw Foot.
Then I acted out a play and I was the Indian Cheif Broken Wing.

My Flat Stanley Magician arrived in North Carolina today.
Cool isn't it? Can't wait to hear and see all the places he goes.

Today I made a Giant Lego Robot but I had to make him over
and over again because my sister kept breaking him...Ooowwy :(

Tomorrow I start swimming lessons!! I can't wait!!!
I'll be taking my visiting Conductor Flat Stanley with for sure.
Hope he knows how to swim :) lol

Well, time for me to go to bed now, after some cookies and milk :):):)

Hope to blog some more tomorrow, this was fun!!

Thanks for stopping by Sean's day by day.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment