Saturday, September 19, 2009

Condutor Stanley is on his way...

. My brother and I took Conductor Stanley to AWANA with us.


. Stanley got a Cubbies vest for helping Robert with his memory verse.

. Stanley and Robert at Wednesday morning ministry class.


. Stanley loves animal crackers just like Robert. :):)



. Stanley was the only kid allowed to attend 'Mom's Night Out'
. When the moms of Homeschool Village went Nightboxing...
. that's when you go Letterboxing at night, with no kids.

. It was extra challenging because they forgot a flashlight
. and had to use their cell phones for light...but they
. found two letterboxes and a really cool nature site to
. bring my brother and me back to in the daytime :):)
.
Go to atlasquest.com to find out about Letterboxing
.
We had a great week with Conductor Stanley, he left to go back to another family in North Carolina today. We'll miss him. I'm excited to get our new Stanley soon. I wonder what kind of Stanley he'll be and where we'll go next?




1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE his little vest!! So VERY cute!! That's SO great that he got to go Letterboxing as well! That's one of Cheeky's FAVORITE activities, and Conductor Stanley didn't get a chance to go out with us before he left to visit everyone! LOVE the updates!! Thanks for taking great care of Conductor Stanley!!

    ReplyDelete